Who is Amy Hawke
Amy Hawke is a key note speaker and coach certified in the Frame of Mind Methodology. She focuses primarily on working with highly driven entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators to leverage their thinking in order to reach their goals, within a variety of industries.
She has learned that the capacity to create extraordinary careers and lives begins with our thinking. If our thoughts are not in alignment with what we say we want, we oftentimes unknowingly create massive road blocks to great success both personally and professionally. Given the right coach, you can trade up those thoughts and manifest anything you desire and she can help you do that.
Passionate About Inspiring Others
The capacity to create extraordinary careers and lives begins with our thinking.
I have decades of experience coaching business leaders, leadership groups and staff, teaching them how to increase revenue and create better relationships.
Many times, personal challenges with self-doubt, insecurity, anger, fear or anxiety get in the way of prosperity. Learning how to rebound from failure or personal adversity such as illness, divorce or getting fired can set you back. My proven private or group coaching techniques can and will help you create the extraordinary life you deserve, but just didn’t know where to begin.
- Frame of Mind Coaching-2011-present. Certification in methodology.
- Scott Francis: WOW Keynote Speaker Training.
- The Speaking Breakthrough Strategist.
- MAPs Coaching including over 350 + hours. Topics included Coaching Skills Camp, BOLD, Recruit Select etc.
- New York University Graduate School, Art Therapy.
- Salem College, BA Psychology.
- Licensed Realtor in NC and SC.
Keynote Speaking opportunities on how to shift one’s mindset to increase revenue and transform working and personal relationships.
Other Topics include:
- Resolving conflict
- Strategic decision making.
- Forming cooperative partnerships.
- Building a team.
- Managing a heavy workload.
- Build a successful real estate practice.
- Challenges in building healthy relationships
- Rebounding from failure or personal adversity including divorce or getting fired.
- Parenting while taking care of aging parents.
- Creating an extraordinary life in all areas.